Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Summer Courses in Chemistry.

In 1890 the chemical laboratories in Boylston Hall will be open from July 7 to August 16 inclusive, and courses of instruction in General Elementary Chemistry, Qualitative Analysis, Quantitative Analysis, and Organize Chemistry will be given by the instructors named below. Each laboratory will be under the charge of a competent assistant who will guide the students in their experimental work; and this work will in every course be supplemented by a series of lectures upon the relations of theory to practice.

The fee for the course is $25 (twenty-five dollars), payable on entering. An additional charge of $10 (ten dollars) is made for material consumed by the student. The officers of instruction are Theodore W. Richards, Ph. D., director of courses; Walter Hendrixson, A. M., assistant in Qualitative Analysis; George R. White, A. M., assistant in General Chemistry; Walter L. Jennings, A. B., assistant in Organic Chemistry; William H. Warren, A. B., assistant in Quantitative Analysis. For any further information address Theodore W. Richards, Chemical Laboratory, Harvard College, Cambridge, Mass.