Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Fact and Rumor.

There were cuts in Political Economy 2 and History 11 yesterday.

The Yale freshman eleven are St ping at the Tremont House in Boston.

The Rev. George A. Gordon will preach at Appleton Chapel tomorrow evening.

The following men act as rushes at the game this afternoon: Cady, Duane, Lamont, Lockett, R. R. Perry, Rantoul, Wattress.

The Cambridge Latin and High School team by defeating the English High 18 to 0 has won the interscholastic cup without losing a point.

The Harvard-Tech. bicycle race has been postponed until next Saturday on account of the present poor condition of the roads.

The Connecticut Club has accepted the challenge of the Pennsylvania Club to a joint debate. The executive committees of the two clubs will decide further particulars.

There will be an honor examination in German 1 on Monday, Dec. 3, at 2 p. m. Sever 6.

Michigan University was defeated on Thanksgiving day 28 to 4 by a team composed of Harvard, Yale and Princeton men.

The following men have been elected honorary members of the fifth ten of the Institute: Derby, Farquhar, Higginsand Wadsworth.

The program for the Symphony Concert this evening is as follows: "Lachne," suite in D minor, op. 113. "Volkmann," serenade in F major for string orchestra. "Beethoven," symphony in E flat, (Eroica) No. 3, op. 55.