Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notices.

FOR SALE-Polo Pony. Apply to janitor of Beck Hall.

For tutor in Classics apply to J. M Paton, 154 Brattle St.

A club table can be accommodated at Mrs. Sawer's, 29 Holyoke street.

TO LET-22 Thayer, faces S. and E. $175. Apply at the Bursar's office.

TO LET-No. 30 Thayer at a great sacrifice; with carpet and curtains thrown in. Apply at once to janitor.

Men intending to enter for the pole vault this autumn can receive instruction at 12 M., Tuesdays and Thursdays.

WANTEN-A copy, new or old, of the "Cyclops, " by Sedgwick. Published by Rivington. Will pay a good price for the same.

Correct styles in garments for young men, at moderate prices, can be obtained of H. L. Hurlbut, Tailor. 125 Tremont Street.

FOUND-On Holmes Field near the Pudding Building, a razor and case. Owner may obtain the same by applying to Tom O'Hara.

ROOMS TO LET-Furnished or unfurnished, with or without board. For students only; terms reasonable; J. J. Whitney, 77 North av.

The gentleman who ran with the hounds yesterday and did not call for his coat at the return, may have the same by applying at No. 9 Matthews.

Prof. E. J. Ferris, the sparring master, has come to Cambridge for the winter and is prepared to take classes in sparring. Please address him, care Leavitt and Peirce.

Billy Fraser, Light Weight Champion of New England, the popular teacher of sparring, will receive communications addressed to New Church St., Somerville, Mass.

Beware of cheap laundries. If you wish to have your linen clean, and not damaged, as is the case in most laundries, leave it at J. F. Noera's, 436 Harvard street, the only reliable and original Troy laundry.