Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notice.

CALENDARS FOR 1894.- Size, 11x14 in., envelope to fit. Beautiful "process" picture of the Harvard Football Team, large engraved pad. Very neat. Price, 25 cents. Issued by firm of McCarter and Kneeland (Crimson Printing Co.). For Sale at Leavitt and Peirce's, Thurston's, Amee Bros.' Memorial Hall, and at the Cooperative.

HISTORY 1 SEMINARS.- Sunday at 2.30, Mr. Coolidge's section. Sunday at 7.30, Professor Channing's section. Fee for each $3.00.

C. E. WHITMORE, JR., 45 Hastings.DANCING CLASS.- Mrs. L. J. Chandler's Dancing Class, Tuesday, at 8 p. m. Odd Fellows' Hall, Cambridgeport. Private lessons. 1y

TUTORING and preparation for mid-years. Latin, Greek, French, German, Spanish.

M. E. GILL, '90, 36 Mt. Auburn St.60 9t

MRS. L. J. CHANDLER, next to City Hall, will teach you the round dances in six lessons. 64 6t

A limited number of students going as far west as Chicago can get rate of $35.00, round trip, and reserved berth in private car leaving 2 p. m., into Chicago 5.30, via B. and A. and North Shore Ltd. Leave name with Leavitt and Peirce.

HISTORY 1.- The course will be reviewed this afternoon, commencing at 2 o'clock, in Manter 2. Printed outline will be furnished and special attention paid to geography. The review will cover the work of both sections, the English histery being reviewed in the last part of the afternoon. Fee, $3. Gentlemen will confer a favor by not opening accounts for reviews.

W. W. NOLEN.A SUCCESSFUL COMBINATION.- The best Christmas present that we have seen in a long time is announced in another column of this issue by Paine's Furniture Company. It is called a "Smoking Table," and it is a combination, in beautiful and compact form, of every possible adjunct to a smoker's comfort. Our readers should not fail to read the announcement.

CLUB TABLE can be accommodated at Mrs. Carter's, 894 Main street. Also seats at general table. 66 3t