Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Fact and Rumor.

F. S. Palmer, '87, has a poem in the current number of Life.

Mr. Berenson, '87, was initiated into the O. K. last evening.

The trustees of Amherst College have recommended that the number of students be limited to 300.

The Evening Post of last week published an interesting article on the "Harvard rebellion" of fifty years ago.

Keefe, one of the pitchers of the New Yorks, has been engaged to coach the Williams nine this year.

The number of men who graduated in '86 - 222 - is over five and a half times as great as the class of '36, 50 years ago.

The original letter written by Benedict Arnold to the American people in vindication of his character has been found at Kingston, N. Y.

Lippincott's Magazine has offered a prize of $50 for the best article on "Social life at Yale." Competition open only to Yale undergraduates.

In speaking of the Harvard game, the Princetonian says: "There were 200 seats on the grand stand reserved for men with lady escorts." - Yale News.

After the performance of the "Acharnians" to-morrow night, the Century Club of New York will tender a reception to the students of the University of Pennsylvania, and to the distinguished representatives from Philadelphia, New Haven, Cambridge, Princeton and Baltimore.

Among those who will represent Harvard at the Greek play to-morrow night are, President Eliot, Profs. Norton, Goodwin, Thayer and Horsford. The presidents of Columbia, Yale, Princeton, and Johns Hopkins will also be present.

Andover had 200 horns ordered for her expected celebration; of course, Exeter didn't know it, so she took a Horne up to Andover. - Exonian.