Notices.

The Wednesday lecture in Physics B will be omitted this week.

LOST-On the Jarvis courts yesterday afternoon, a ten dollar bill, Finder please leave at Leavitt's.

Members of the Fencing Club who desire medals will sign for them at the club rooms before Wednesday, April 24.

FINANCE CLUB.- Business meeting tonight in U. 13, at 7 o'clock. A full attendance is desired.

CLARENCE A. BUNKER, Sec.HASTY PUDDING THEATRICALS.- Tickets for the Boston performances April 25, 26, and 27, are now on sale at thurston's, the Adams House and the Parker House.

The captains of the class nines will please meet at 7.30 tomorrow evening at 27 Read Hall, to arrange the schedule of class games.

J. C. McCOY, Man. H. U. B. B.C.The annual dinner of the class of '86 Cambridge Latin School will be held at Young's Hotel, Wednesday, April 24, at 7 p. m. Price of dinner $2.50 per plate.

COM.If anyone has any copies of the football rules; revious to '87 that they will dispose of, I should like them. I will pay 25 cents for copies of '86-'85 and '86-87, and 50 cents for any previous year.

R. S. HALE, 26 Holyoke St.HARVARD CAMERA CLUB.- Members desiring lockers should apply at once to the secretary. Each locker will be assigned to two men. Shingles are ready for distribution. Hours, 1.30 to 2 and 6.30 to 7 p. m., Thayer 66. Keys to the dark rook are also ready for distribution.

R. W. WOOD.