Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Senior Class Statistics.

During the recess the blanks for the senior statistics and class fund have been issued, and it will be a great aid to the class committee and secretary if members of the class will reply to them as soon as possible. The class fund is invested in some permanent securities and its income pays for the publishing of class reports for the triennial lists and the yearly commencement expenses of the class, and it is necessary that all the subscriptions are in, and the first installment paid by commencement of 1890. The class lives and postals that have been issued are requisite for publishing the secretary's first report which is due to appear next winter and is a record of the class while in college. Any failure to reply to them makes the report incomplete and hard to issue. It has been intended to send these blanks to all present and former members of the class of '90, to all special students who have had social connections with the class and to all candidates for degrees of A. B. and S. B. in 1890. As there is no list of the men thus included there have doubtless been mistakes and omissions in issuing the blanks, and the secretary hopes to be informed of any men included in the above list who have not yet received them.