Anthropology Dept. Forms Eight Committees in Response to Harassment and Gender Bias Concerns

Harvard Cancels Summer 2021 Study Abroad Programming

UC Showcases Project Shedding Light on How Harvard Uses Student Data

Four Bank Robberies Strike Cambridge in Three Weeks

After a Rocky Year, Harvard Faces an Uncertain Economic Climate in 2021, Hollister Says

Notices.

FOR SALE.- Two reserved seats in A B for Princeton game, for $1. Apply at 22 Holworthy.

All candidates for the first and second freshmen elevens will be on the Divinity field at 3.30 sharp. Practice game with Cambridge at 4 p. m.

S. W. ELLSWORTH.FOUND.- In a volume of Beethoven returned to the college library, the flute parts of three duets of Kuhlan. Apply at the delivery desk of the College Library.

EXETER CLUB. There will be a meeting this evening in the D. U. rooms on Brattle St. at 7.30. Ninety-three men from Exeter are especially invited.

W. C. DOWNS, Sec.FRESHMAN GLEE CLUB.- Freshmen are reminded that the trial of candidates for the Freshman Glee club will be held Thursday in Roberts Hall at 7.30 p. m.

HARVARD BICYCLE CLUB.- Dinner tonight at Woodland Park Hotel, Auburndale. Riders meet in front of Holworthy at 4.45. Associate members take 5.05 Newton car at Harvard Sq. connecting with 5.58 train at Newton for Auburndale.

There will be a very important meeting of the class of '88, Phillips Exeter Academy, at 25 Holyoke St., Friday evening, November 8.

J. S. CRANSTON,T. W. LAMONT.A. H. LOCKETT. vice-Pres.Secretaries of all college societies are requested to send lists of officers and members to C. A. Hight, 25 Stoughton, for publication in the Index. All lists must be in before November 8. 32-4t

Pach Bros. have been appointed class photographers for '90. Seniors will please make their appointments at their earliest opportunity as it very desirable to have the work started immediately.

NINETY-TWO CREW.- The following men will be at the Gymnasium ready to row at 4 p. m. J. C. Hubbard, Cheney, Greenwood, Draper, Putnam, Berry, Bell. The following at 4.30: Weed, Howell, Shattuck, Codman, Simpkins, Young, Motte.

J. C. POWERS, Capt.