Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Communication.

We invite all members of the University to contribute to this column, but we are not responsible for the sentiments expressed.

Editors Daily Crimson:

As you well know the Glee, Banjo and Guitar and Mandolin Clubs gave a concert in Boston Tuesday night for the benefit of the university crew. The management of that concert was put into the hands of the Boat Club. The result was almost a complete failure. The fault in the matter seems to lie entirely at the door of the crew management. The concert appears to have been practically unadvertised, either publicly or privately. As a result the audience numbered not more than a hundred people. In addition to this there were no programs, and no ushers-until, indeed, some members of the Glee Club kindly volunteered to act as such. It is bad enough that the clubs in question should be forced to sing and play to empty seats; but when an audience, small though it may be, is not accorded by the management the ordinary civilities of an entertainment, it is high time for all concerned to complain. The Glee and Banjo Clubs certainly have been too kind to the university crew management in the past to be put by them into a position so compromising as that of Tuesday night.

Respectfully yours, R. M. FULLERTON.