Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Institute of 1770 Dinner.

The Institute dinner last evening seemed to be thoroughly enjoyed by all the members present. R. Salton-stall, the president of the Institute, introduced N. Rantoul as the toast-master of the evening, and W. C. Forbes the poet. The poem was loudly applauded, and J. H. Hunt then responded to the toast of "The Institute." J. O. Porter sang "Annie Rooney," and S. E. Carpenter spoke for the 'varsity cricket team. S. Howell then sang, and N. Rantoul followed with a speech about the class of '92. F. MacDonald responded to the toast of "The 'Varsity Football team," and J. H. Kidder to "The Crew of the Freshman Year." G. Lowell then spoke for the H. A. A., and R. Saltonstall sang a song. T. W. Lamont responded to "College Journalism," and W. C. Forbes to "Football." J. Codman sang. J. W. Cummin responded to the toast of "The Class Baseball team." C. W. Cady then sang, and was followed by S. L. Cromwell who responded to the toast of "The Ladies." F. McDonald sang, R. C. Wood spoke for "The Sports," and C. C. Walker for "The Grinds." D. Gray spoke about other colleges, and after a song from J. Codman, and the Institute song, and Fair Harvard by the company, the dinner was over.