Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notice.

DANCING CLASS. - Mrs. L. J. Chandler's Dancing Class Tuesday, Oct. 4. at 8 P. M. Odd Fellows Hall, Cambridgeport. Private lessons.

1y.SECOND SEASON. - Harvard Dancing School. Roberts Hall. Tuesday's and Thursday's 9 to 6. Private lessons, $2. All the latest dances. Call at the hall or address Prof. Geo. P. Chick, Posse Gymnasium, Boston.

tfMRS. French will give instruction in dancing to those wishing private lessons, singly, or in small classes. 38 Winthrop St., cor. Holyoke.

t-th-m

CONVERSATIONAL German in small classes and tutoring in German. Four years experience. Good references.

M. Binder, '93, 41 D.45 47-49-51

THE Cambridge Safe Deposit and Trust Co. at No. 424 Harvard St. cor. of Linden is now doing a regular banking business.

Checks will be cashed on any Bank or Banking House in the U. S. and interest is allowed upon daily balances subject to check.

Banking hours 8 a. m. to 2 p. m. Safety Vaults open from 8 a. m. to 2 p. m. and to 6 p. m.

tf$10,00 REWARD will be paid and no questions asked for return of a seal-ring, with seal of a man's head in Roman armor, most at Springfield or in the cars between Hartford and Springfield on the day of the Harvard and Yale game. Apply to

J. C. D. HITCH, 43 MATTHEWS.ECONOMICS I. - Attention is called to a new edition of a Synopsis of Mill's Principles of Political Economy, revised to date. This book of about one hundred pages contains the main working principles of the larger text book of over one thousand pages.

It is of inestimable aid to the student in preparing for the weekly written questions and will save hours of study in preparation for the mid-year and final examinations.

EDW. W. WHEELER,418 Harvard Street, Cambridge, Mass.t-m-w