Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Fact and Rumor

Professor Torrey is still dangerously ill.

The spring meeting at Cornell has been given up for this year.

We are indebted to the Boston Herald for the cut in this morning's CRIMSON.

Morrill Dunn's nine defeated Nicola's nine on Jarvis field Saturday by a score of 17 to 16.

Pettit won three out of the four sets played with Saunders Friday, and thus the world's championship.

Yale neglected to bring to the games Saturday the old Mott Haven cup which she has had in her custody for the past year.

Morrill Dunn's nine will play the Idlers today at two. The base ball management requestes that this announcement should be made.

The Herald published yesterday a number of interviews with members of the Harvard faculty regarding the proposed reduction of the college course to three years.

A number of the men on the Mott Haven team were sick the night before the games. They ascribed it to something eaten on the train between Boston and New York.

Phillips Exeter, with her change battery, defeated Yale '93 Saturday by a score of 7 to 1. The Yale freshmen made their only run in the first inning. Harvey and Every played their positions to perfection, and Hatch led his side at the bat.

Concerning the recent implication that the Harvard freshman crew are not living up to an agreement to row the Yale freshmen this spring, the Yale News says editorially: "We are obliged to the CRIMSON for its correction, and wish in no way to imply that Harvard has broken any agreement officially made."

Y. M. C. A.- The society photograph will be taken on the front steps of Sever Tuesday morning at 9 o'clock.