Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notice.

THE opportunity of seeing one of the funniest of all Irish farce comedies, which will be given the entire week of March 1, at the Columbia Theatre. It is the much talked of "Hogan's Alley," especially adapted for the amusement of the fun loving public, and a picture taken from real life; the characters of Hogan and Brogan being portrayed by the great comedians Gilmore and Leonard, rightfully known as Ireland's Kings, supported by a company of reputable performers of rare ability. Speaking of wasted energy, one can not cease to marvel at the large ingenuity expended in this creation. Leonard's description of the veteran who has been shot in the lip, and years after tries to tell the story of the "battle ob de Wappahanook," is a piece of blithering nonsense calculated to make a sane man doubt his own sanity, even as he wipes away the tears of laughter. So secure seats at once and drive dull care away and spend an evening with Gilmore and Leonard and the little Yellow Kid in "Hogan's Alley."

PROFESSORS and students wishing their hair trimmed in a way that will improve their personal appearance should call at Griffiths's Hair Dressing Rooms, 7 Brattle St., Harvard Sq. He has enlarged his place of business and secured the assistance of Geo. S. Betts, making five artists, all special hair cutters. Razors honed and cared for.

GEO. S. BETTS, Foreman. C. W. GRIFFITH, Proprietor.For five years at Young's Hotel, Boston. 2 tf

DANCING CLASS.- Mrs. L. J. Chandler's class for beginners commences Tuesday, at 8 p. m. Private Lessons. Odd Fellows Hall, Cambridgeport. 1-e o d-tf