The class foot ball teams will be organized immediately. The rest of this week all the teams will play on Jarvis, but on Monday the class team will play on Norton's. Today will be one of the last chances for candidates for the eleven to present themselves, and no man in college can afford to allow anything whatever to interfere with his appearance on the field. The rules which govern the class championship series are appended:
RULES FOR CLASS GAMES.
1. The captain of the 'varsity team can, at any time, take any man from any eleven. This is the scheme of the class teams to supply the 'varsity.
2. No man who is wanted for the second eleven can play on any class team under any circumstances.
3. Law school men play with the class they enter; all others as catalogued.
4. The 'varsity captain can at any time ask for the resignation of any class captain who is not doing its duty, and appoint another in his place.
5. Each captain shall make a canvass of every man in his class at the beginning of the term and get out all good material.
6. The class series will be played off in three games, '91 vs. '92, '93, vs. '94, and winners.
7. If at any time the plan proves injurious to the 'varsity team, the class teams will be disbanded at once.
8. The class teams will play on the grounds back of Divinity.
9. In all matters concerning games, the captains are governed by the athletic committee directly.
10. The 'varsity captain shall decide all disputed points.