Ninety-four Class Meeting.

Ninety-four held its second meeting for the election of officers last night in Upper Massachusetts. Pres. G. C. Lee took the chair. He said that he had called the meeting on account of some doubt in his mind as to the fairness of the previous election. He then called Vice Pres. Beals to the chair who said that nominations were in order for president.

F. D. Farrigton nominated J. W. Smith. and J. D. Hubbell nominated G. C. Lee, Jr. The same gentlemen made the other nominations, Mr. Farrigton nominating L. A. E. Ahlers for vice-president, and A. B. Keeler for secretary and treasurer, and Mr. Hubbell nominating R. B. Beals for vice-president and G. C. Kellogg for secretary and treasurer. The eligibility of the latter to hold office was discussed, and the matter being put to vote, the class decided by 121 to 32 that Mr. Kellogg was eligible for office.

After considerable discussion on points of order the metting adjourned. Each man in passing out had his ballot stamped by Mr. Thompson, and then he himself deposited the ballot in the box. The tellers, Messrs. Thompson, Wheelright and Boos counted the votes and announced the result as follows: For President, Lee 149, Smith 54; for vice-president, Beals 155, Ahlers 51; for secretary and treasurer, Kellogg 143, Keeler 61.

The meeting was conducted with a spirit of fairness that did credit to the class, and there is no doubt that the balloting was perfectly fair.