Sanders Concert of the Musical Clubs.

The fall concert of the Glee, Banjo and Mandolin Clubs and the Pierian Sodality, will be held on Dec. 15. The sale of tickets will be conducted on the following scheme:

1. There will be no general public sale.

2. Saturday, Dec. 5, at 7 a.m., each member of the musical clubs can purchase at Thurston's, or have reserved for him there, ten tickets. He must place his signature on each ticket. All tickets must be paid for on receipt and none can be returned. After Monday, Dec. 7, at 10 p.m., no tickets will be reserved for members.

3. Any member of the University can purchase one ticket at Thurston's after 7 a.m. Tuesday, Dec. 8. He must make special arrangements with some member of the general committee of the musical clubs for more than one ticket.

4. After 1 o'clock, Dec. 8, any person outside of the University who has received an invitation may purchase tickets.

5. The price of tickets will be a dollar for the floor and first balcony, seventy-five cents for the gallery.

C. J. F. BRUEGGER,V. M. PORTER,H. H. NORTON,M. O. SIMONS,General Committee.