The New Gen Ed Lottery System, Explained

Armed Individuals Sighted in Harvard Square Arraigned

Harvard Students Form Coalition Supporting Slave Photo Lawsuit's Demands

Police Apprehend Armed Man and Woman in Central Square

107 Faculty Called for Review of Tenure Procedures in Letter to Dean Gay

Notices.

FOR SALE.- An Odell type writer. Apply at Thurston's.

FOUND.- A key in front of Matthews. Apply at Leavitt and Pierces.

Y. M. C. A.- Meeting at 6.45 in Lawrence Hall. All students invited.

WANTED.- Two copies of Lyall's Principles of Geology. Call at 24 Beck Hall, evenings between 8 and 8.30.

There will be a meeting of the freshman class Friday afternoon, October 18, at 5 o'clock.

B. W. TRAFFORD.ENGLISH 12.- The numbers are to be used on fortnightly themes only. Endorse daily themes with name.

HARVARD BICYCLE CLUB.- Smoker, Thursday, at 8 p. m. in 14 Holworthy. A full attendance is desired for election of new members.

E, F. ROGERS.All men wishing to join the Harvard Shooting club will please apply to G. N Lamb, 26 Holyoke House, any day this week between 2 and 2.30 or between 5 and 6 p. m.

There will be an important meeting of the Harvard Intercollegiate club, October 23 in Sever 11 at 7 p. m. Old members of the club and all members of the Graduate department are invited to attend.

Per order of the EXEC. COM.SENIOR ELEVEN.- All candidates for for the senior eleven must be on the field back of Divinity at 4 o'clock. Every man that can play foot ball should come out as we must have two elevens from now till the class games.

T. W. SLOCUM, Capt.FRESHMAN CREW.- The following men will report at the boat house to row at 3.15: Borg, Johnson, Falk, Curtis, G. B. Pierce, Cary, Goodrich, Barlow, Walcott, Blake, Sturgis, Bisbee, Fairchild, Cavanagh, Gans, Hochstader. All other men will be at the gymnasium door ready to run at 4.20 sharp.