Indoor Games.

The First Regiment will hold handicap games in Boston which are open to all Harvard men and to all amateurs. These games come off on January 23. Entries to be sent to Chas. Wiggin, 93 Green Street, Cambridgeport. The track events are as follows: 75 yards dash, mile run, roller skating race, company team race, mile walk, quarter mile run, half-mile run, 220 yard hurdle. The field events are the following; Running high jump, tug-of-war, 16 lb. shot, pole vault, light weight wrestling, 135 lbs. and under, middle weight to 158 lbs., heavy weight all over 158 lbs.

The next open games will be the annual open handicap games of the Boston Athletic Association, which take place in Mechanics' Hall on Saturday evening, Feb. 13. The track will be about 13 laps to the mile with raised corners, and short spikes may be used by the runners. The ordinary iron shot will be used instead of the gymnasium ball. Hurdles will be evenly distributed on every lap, and in the vaults and high jump mats will be used to land upon.

Three handsome prizes will be given in each event, and the handicapping will be jointly done by E. C. Carter of the Metropolitan division, and H. C. Cornish of the New England division of the A. A. U.

The entry fee is 50 cents per man for each event, but this fee will not be required from athletes from New York and vicinity. The events will be as follows:

Special events, scratch - 40 yard dash, open to those who have never won a prize in an open event for running at any distance; 440 yards run, same conditions; running high jump, open to those who have never won a prize in an open running high jump.

Open handicap events, open to all amateurs - 40 yards dash, 9ft. limit; 220 yards run, 10yds. limit; 440 yards run, 20yds. limit; 880 yards run, 45yds. limit; one mile run, 80yds. limit; one mile walk, 30s. limit; 300 yards hurdle race, 2ft. 6in., 10yds. limit; running high jump, 4in. limit; pole vault, 12in. limit; putting 16-pound shot, no limit.

Entries close Wednesday, Feb. 3, with H. S Cornish, B. A. A., and must be made on N. E. A. A. A U. official blanks.

Mr. Lathrop will supply any further in formation which may be desired in regard to these games.