Worman's Accident.

Ben James Worman, a first year special student, in the scientific school, the only son of Dr. J. H. Worman, publisher of the Outing, accidentally shot himself on Tuesday, in Albany. His home is in New York, but he was spending the recess with friends in Albany. He was alone in his room when the accident occurred, and has been unconscious ever since, so that it is impossible to ascertain just how it occurred. From the location of the wound, the shooting is supposed to have been accidental, the bullet having passed through the abdomen.

Worman was a bright student and has taken an active interest in athletics. In the freshman games last fall he won the running broad jump, and in the B. A. A. handicap games, held in February, the quarter mile novice. This spring he has been practising with the candidates for the freshman nine and was practically sure of a place on the team.

Personally he was a very pleasant and agreeable fellow, and of a most cheerful disposition. He is still alive but his recovery is very doubtful.