The Interscholastic Athletic Association.

The Interscholastic Athletic Association of New England will hold its seventh annual championship meeting on Holmes Field, Friday afternoon. This meeting will be held under the auspices of the H. A. A. which originated it during the winter of 1885-86, between Hopkinson's School, Roxbury Latin and St. Mark's. The association held two meetings at Southboro' in '86 and '88, and one in Boston in '87. Roxbury won two and Hopkinson one. A new association was formed in '89. The first meeting took place on Holmes Field and was won by Worcester Academy. In the winter of '89-'90, Roxbury Latin won the indoor meeting and the spring games brought the cup to Hopkinson's School. Last June, Roxbury Latin came out as the victorious school.

This year's contests promise to be exciting and close, as such men as C. Brewer, Edson, Fairchild, Ware and Dunning are entered. The association has excellent records, but some of them will undoubtedly be broken. Admission will be fifty cents and reserved seats twenty-five cents extra.

The events are: 120 yds. hurdle, 100 yds. dash, 220 yds. dash, 440 yds. run, 880 yds. run, 220 yds. hurdle, mile walk, running high jump, running broad jump, pole vault, putting 16 pound shot, throwing 12 pound hammer, one mile bicycle and throwing base ball.