Tickets to Harvard-Yale Debate.

The tickets for the joint debate between Harvard and Yale to be held in Sanders Theatre, Wednesday evening, January 18th. will all be complimentary.

Last year a considerable number of university men complained that they were unable to secure seats; to obviate any such difficulty the management has decided upon the following method of distributing the tickets.

All members of the board of instruction and government and all men in the different departments of the university may send a written application for not more than two seats, inclosing stamped and self-directed envelope, to E. H. Warren, 19 Mat hews, at any time before 6 p.m. Thursday.

The seats, which are all reserved, will be assigned in the order in which applications are received. If the number of applications is greater than the number of seats at the disposal of the management, one ticket will be assigned to each application until the supply is exhausted. Provided, however, the number of applications should fall within the number of seats, then a second seat, where applied for, will be assigned, both seats together.

It is not probable that any of these second seats can be given, but the management has hoped in this way to secure seats to Harvard men at all events, and, if possible, also to secure them seats for their friends. The debate will commence at 8 o'clock. Tickets will be good until 7.50. then the general public will be admitted.