Trains for the Yale Game.

An idea of the manner in which Connecticut and New York people are to attend the Harvard game at Springfield may be gained from the fact that the New York, New Haven and Hartford Railroad has completed arrangements for eleven special trains, which will be run over that road on the day of the game. Four special trains out of New York city alone will be run on the morning of the game, made up entirely of parlor cars, eight cars in each train. They will leave the Grand Central Station at 8.40 o'clock, and will go through to Springfield without a stop. Most of the seats in these cars have already been engaged by private parties. There will also be four extra trains out of New Haven, leaving that city at 8.50, 9.40, 9.50 and 10 o'clock a. m. A special train will be run from Middletown, Conn., and way stations to Hartford, leaving there at 10.20. Two extras will leave Hartford at 11.05 a. m. and at noon, making a total of eleven. Besides this, all the regular northern bound trains will have the limit of extra cars attached the morning of the game. Excursion rates have been provided all along the line.