Yale's Columbian Exhibit.

The exhibit that Yale will make at the Columbian exposition will consist of a general representation of the university plant, by means of ground plans on a large scale, of the various buildings in groups, together with a comprehensive collection or enlarged photographs.

The exhibit will be arranged in seven groups, representing the various phases of Yale life and surroundings.

The first group consists of general views of the university grounds, and of the new and old buildings, together with a general plan of the whole on a large scale.

The second group consists of the university library and special libraries, with the details of some of the most improved of modern library appliances, as seen in the new Chittenden library building.

The third group represents the general university halls, the lecture and recitation rooms, together with the apparatus arranged as in use.

In the fourth group are exhibited selected views of the interiors of the various laboratories

physical, chemical, psychological, botanical, biological, anatomical, bacteriological and physiological.

The fifth group represents the various museums, notably the Peabody Museum, its rooms and cases, showing the characteristic method of mounting and preserving specimens and the collections of specimens in which the university excels.

The sixth group of photographs exhibits the art school, the various collections of statuary and paintings, especially the Trumbull historical paintings, the work rooms of the school, and the classes at work.

The seventh group shows the religious and social side of the university, representing the Battell Chapel and Dwight Hall; also students' rooms in a number of different dormitories, the society buildings, the new gymnasium and the new infirmary.