Princeton-Columbia Athletic Games

The final arrangements for the athletic games between Princeton and Columbia were made last Saturday. The games will be held on Columbia Athletic Field on the Saturday before the Mott Haven games. The winners will receive gold medals, the second prizes will be silver medals, and the third prizes bronze medals. The rules governing the contest and the events will be the same as in the inter-collegiate games.

The events will be as follows: 100 yards dash, 220 yards dash, 440 yards run, half mile run, mile run, mile walk, running high jump. running broad jump, pole vault, putting shot, throwing hammer, two mile safety bicycle race, 120 yards hurdle race, 220 yards hurdle race.

The second lecture given in the course by the Historical Academy of the class of '96, Boston College, was delivered Sunday evening by Rev. Edward I. Devitt; the subject was, "A dark chapter in the history of Maryland."

The first book production of the University Press of Chicago is the first of a series of volumes on "Assyrian and Babylonian Letters Belonging to the Collection at the British Museum" by R. F. Harper, brother of the University's president.