The Interscholastic Indoor Meeting.

The annual indoor meeting of the Interscholastic Athletic Association will be held in Mechanics Building on Saturday afternoon, March 4th.

There will be nine events and there are two hundred and thirty nine entries, representing twenty-one schools.

The events will be forty-yard dash; three hundred-yard run; six hundred-yard run; thousand-yard run; eight hundred-yard walk; two hundred and fifty-yard hurdle; running high jump; putting sixteen pound shot and pole vault.

In addition to the regular events, there will be a team race between Hopkinson and Roxbury Latin, the two teams which finished in first and second places respectively at last year's meeting.

A solid silver shield is offered by the B. A. A. for the school scoring the most points. The shield is competed for annually, and shall be held each year by the school scoring the most points on the basis of five for first, three for second and one for third prize. At the end of nine years the school having won it the greatest number of times shall be declared the final holder.