Students' World's Fair Congress.

The Chairman of the Committee of the World's Congress of College and University Students, has just issued the following outline of the committee's work:

"To students in the colleges and universities of America, Europe, Asia, Africa and Australia: In response to a strongly expressed desire, a Congress of Students in Colleges and Universities has been planned in the series of Congresses connected with the World's Columbian Exposition of 1893, at Chicago. The week commencing on Monday, July 17, has been chosen as the most generally convenient time. The purpose of the congress is threefold:

To promote inter-university and international student-fellowship throughout the world, thus seeking to foster in the social life of the world that breadth of views and of sympathies which students gain through their college and university studies and associations.

The advancement of such interests as these students have in common, and the organization of such an international association of college and university students.

To gather information regarding the condition, character and spirit of College and University life in different countries, and to obtain useful knowledge on other interesting topics from the student's standpoint.

We ask for the zealous co-operation of students in all parts of the world. Further information will be given in future announcements. In the meantime we most urgently appeal -

For the proclamation of the congress and its purposes by the college and university press of all countries.

For its consideration by organizations of students, and the free suggestion of any plans for promoting the ends sought by the organization of the congress.

For free inquiries in relation to the subject, with the assurance that all such questions will be most cordially received and answered.

For the appointment of large delegations of students to attend the congress. and represent the various interests involved.

The prompt proposal of particular subjects for consideration in the congress, and of persons by whom such themes would be most satisfactorily treated.

Communications may be addressed to the chairman at the World's Congress Headquarters, Chicago.