Owing to the rough weather yesterday in the basin of the Charles River, the class races were postponed until 4 o'clock this afternoon. There are a few more tickets for the referee's tug on sale at Leavitt and Peirce's and may be had on the payment of $200 each. The tug will leave the Cambridge street bridge at 2.45 promptly.
It has also become necessary owing to the change in the date of the class races, to postpone the race for organized fours of the Weld Boat Club. This will be rowed sometime next week. Further particulars will be announced in Monday's CRIMSON, or they may be learned today at the boat house.