OFF FOR WEST POINT.

The Football Team Left for New York Yesterday.

Yesterday afternoon at two o'clock the first and second elevens left the training table and went to New York by the three o'clock express on the New York and New England railroad. They will remain in New York over night and will go up the Hudson to West Point on a steamboat early this morning. After the game a special sleeping car will take them back to Boston. The game is expected to be a close one. Harvard's greatest hope is in playing a quick, snappy game such as has been practiced during the last week. West Point has excelled Harvard in team work thus far this season.

A number of Harvard graduates from New York and vicinity have signified their intention of witnessing the game today, so that the eleven will have enthusiastic supporters in their work.

The line-up of the Harvard eleven will be as follows: Left end, Cabot; left tackle, Hallowell; left guard, Holt; centre, Shaw; right guard, Jaffray; right tackle, Donald; right end; A. Brewer; quarterback, Borden; left halfback, Gonterman; right Halfback, C. Brewer; fullback, Dunlop.

In addition to these men the following went with the squad, either to play in the second half or to substitute: Wrightington, Gierasch, Fennessy, Beale, Moulton, Haughton, Sargent, Doucette. Rice, Gould, Newell, Townsend.