Hasty Pudding Celebration.

As was mentioned a few days ago in the CRIMSON the Hasty Pudding Club will celebrate its 100th anniversary this week. Talk of this celebration began last January, but not until lately has it seemed feasible to carry out the plans. The celebration begins Friday afternoon at 2 o'clock, when the club will keep open house to all graduate members. In the evening there will be an entertainment. John T. Wheelwright '76 will read a poem, L. McK. Garrison '88 will relate the whole history of the club and an undergraduate cast will play "Bombastes Furioso," the first of the Pudding theatricals. After this the graduates will take charge. They will give the third scene of the second act of "Twelfth Night," with the following cast:

Sir Toby Belch A. B. Nichols '91

The Clown A. J. Garceau '91

Sir Antony Aguecheek Jacob Wendell, Jr., '91

Malvolio C. C. Walker '92

Maria I. S. Adams '95

On Saturday morning the club will again have open house with music. In the afternoon all will attend the Pennsylvania game.

Saturday evening the celebration will close with a banquet at the Vendome, at which Hon. Joseph H. Choate '52 will preside.

The undergraduate committee having the affair in charge is composed of: J. C. Fairchild, R. H. Hallowell, F. S. Hoppin and C. W. Norton.