Anthropology Dept. Forms Eight Committees in Response to Harassment and Gender Bias Concerns

Harvard Cancels Summer 2021 Study Abroad Programming

UC Showcases Project Shedding Light on How Harvard Uses Student Data

Four Bank Robberies Strike Cambridge in Three Weeks

After a Rocky Year, Harvard Faces an Uncertain Economic Climate in 2021, Hollister Says

The Inter-club Debate.

The speakers for the debate between the Harvard Union and the Wendell Phillips Club are, for the Harvard Union: H. A. Bull '95, J. P. Hall L. S., principal disputants; C. A. Duniway Gr., R. C. Ringwalt '95, T. L. Ross L. S., E. H. Warren '95 and J. P. Warren '96, five-minute speakers. For the Wendell Phillips Club: F. D. Pollak '96, W. S. Young-man '95, principal disputants; A. S. Apsey L. S., W. R. Buckminster L. S. W. E. Hutton '95, F. R. Steward '96 and A. P. Stone L. S., five-minute speakers.

The first speaker on each side will have eight minutes in which to open and seven minutes for rebuttal in closing. The second speaker on each side will have ten minutes. All the others will have five minutes each. The question, as before published, will be: "Resolved, That the present method of electing United States senators is preferable to election by popular vote." The Harvard Union will have the affirmative, the Wendell Phillips Club the negative.

H. C. Lakin '94, will preside. The judges will be: W. A. Bancroft '77, E. L. Conant '84, and G. P. Baker '86.