Anthropology Dept. Forms Eight Committees in Response to Harassment and Gender Bias Concerns

Harvard Cancels Summer 2021 Study Abroad Programming

UC Showcases Project Shedding Light on How Harvard Uses Student Data

Four Bank Robberies Strike Cambridge in Three Weeks

After a Rocky Year, Harvard Faces an Uncertain Economic Climate in 2021, Hollister Says

Spring Football Practice.

The squad of football men who take daily exercise in the gymnasium is now made up of about twenty men. The work is very light, consisting only of short chest-weight and dumb-bell exercises and a few minutes of hurdling. The squad includes the following players from last year's team. A. Brewer, Hallowell, Wheeler, F. G. Shaw, Doucette, J. N. Shaw, and Moulton. There are also several men from the class teams including Hoague and Bouve from the freshmen.

As soon as the ground dries sufficiently, the candidates for quarterback, halfback and fullback, will begin practice in kicking and passing. The regular work will not begin till some time later, probably not till after the Easter recess. There will be no summer practice whatever, and after the spring work, the men will not be called out again till some time in September.

Captain Brewer intends to have the freshman team next year coached by men who have already had experience with the 'varsity, and who understand 'varsity methods thoroughly. They will be allowed to develop their own men as much as possible and only the most promising candidates will be sent to the 'varsity squad.