'99 Track Athletes.

Of the twenty-seven point winners at the interscholastic athletic meeting held in Mechanics Hall, Boston, March 23, eleven have signified their intention of coming to Harvard next year.

From Worcester Academy there will be two athletes, H. H. Fish, who won third place in the 600 yards run and F. A. Edmands, who won third place in putting the shot, with a put of 34 ft. 1/4 in.

From Worcester High the school which won the championship, J. T. Roche is the only point winner who is coming to Harvard next year. At the interscholastic meeting he equalled the record of 4 4/5 seconds in the 40 yards dash, and gives promise of being an excellent sprinter.

F. Holt of the Roxbury Latin School, who made the interscholastic record of 5 feet 8 inches in the high jump will enter Harvard next fall. He has won prizes in several other meetings. J. D. Dole who won second place in the same event, with a jump of 5 feet 7 inches is coming from the same school.

Three men will enter from the English High School next year: M. C. O'Brien, who broke the shot record with a put of 36 feet 8 inches, and has won prizes in many other meetings; J. J. Purtell, who won second place in the 600-yard run, and H. N. Dunbar who was third in the 40-yard dash.

E. G. Holt is the only point winner who is coming from Andover next year. He won second place in the shot with a put of 35 feet 6 inches. He weighs about 200 pounds and has played guard on the Andover football team.

C. V. Moore who holds the interscholastic and New England records in the mile walk, thinks of coming to Harvard next year, but is undecided as yet.

J. H. Cunningham Jr., who won third place in the 1000-yard run will come to Harvard next year from Hopkinson's.