New England Intercollegiate Triangular League.

By the constitution of the new league between Dartmouth, Williams and Amherst, formed Wednesday at Amherst, the baseball, football and track athletics are all under one set of laws, while the tennis men are barred out. Each association will make its own by-laws.

In regard to the eligibility of players, the new constitution states that all students in good and regular standing are eligible, with the following exceptions: No student shall represent his college for more than four years; no student who has ever been registered as a member of any other college or university shall be eligible until he has been in attendance as a registered student for three full consecutive terms; no special or partial course student shall be eligible until he has been in attendance as a registered student for three full consecutive terms; no special whomsoever shall be eligible unless he is taking at least twelve hours per week prescribed study; a special or partial student is defined as one who is not pursuing a regular course for a degree. The president of each college shall decide whether a student is a special or not, and his decision shall be final.

No post-graduate, no member of any graduate school or member of the Dartmouth Medical School shall be eligible; no man who is induced to enter or to remain in college for the purpose of participating in athletics by payment of any part of his expenses by any one whomsoever shall be eligible; no man who is a professional, according to the Amateur Athletic Union rules, shall be eligible.

The first president of the league is F. P. Trask '96, manager of Amherst's eleven. The track athletic meets will be held first at Hanover, then at Amherst, and in three years at Williams-town; the receipts will be divided each year. The constitution of the new organization will go into effect at the beginning of the next college year.