Anthropology Dept. Forms Eight Committees in Response to Harassment and Gender Bias Concerns

Harvard Cancels Summer 2021 Study Abroad Programming

UC Showcases Project Shedding Light on How Harvard Uses Student Data

Four Bank Robberies Strike Cambridge in Three Weeks

After a Rocky Year, Harvard Faces an Uncertain Economic Climate in 2021, Hollister Says

B. A. A. Handicap Games.

There are 110 individual entries for the B. A. A. open handicap games which are to be held on the Irvington oval this afternoon, and the class of men entered is such that good contests should result. The near approach of the dual games between Harvard and Yale has reduced the list of competitors from Harvard, except in the dash and the field events. Newell, Harvard '98, will be in the mile run, being on scratch with Arthur Blake of the B. A. A.

Burke of the B. A. A. and B. J. Wefers of Boston College are on scratch with L. W. Redpath of Harvard '98 on the 1 1/2 yard mark.

The games will begin promptly at 3.30, and all athletes should report at the oval at 3.15. The following is a list of the Harvard entries for each event, together with the handicaps:

100 yards dash - H. L. Williams '97, 4 yds.; P. da S. Prado '96, 1 yd.; L. W. Redpath '98, 1/2 yd.; H. R. Storrs '96, 2 1/2 yds.; H. G. Brooks '98, 5 yds.; A. Dyrenforth '96, 4 yds.; A. M. Eaton, Jr., '97, 1 yd.; B. C. Jutten Gr., 4 yds.; J. G. Clarke L. S.S., 3 yds., G. L. Collins '96 3 1/2 yds.

440 yards run (novice) scratch - P. B. Sawyer '98.

1 mile run - F. C. Hinckley L. S. S., 30 yds.; G. Newell '98, scratch.

120 yards hurdle - N. P. Hallowell '97, 4 yds.; H. L. Williams '97, 1 yd.; G. C. Chaney L. S., 4 1/2 yds.

Running broad jump - E. H. Clark '96, 3 in.; A. Stickney, Jr., '97, scratch; F. L. Dunlap Gr., 5 in.; J. G. Clarke L. S. S., 9 in.; W. E. Putnam '96, 1 ft. 3 in.

Putting the shot - E. H. Clark '96, 2 ft. 6 in.