Mott Haven Regulations.

The manager of the intercollegiate athletic meeting to be held in New York on Saturday desires that the following bulletin to contestants be made known:

Art. 10, under "Laws of Athletics," says "no competitor shall be allowed to start without the proper number." This will not only be strictly enforced, but the competitor will not be admitted through the gate to the grounds unless his number is pinned on.

A competitor not in contesting uniform will not be admitted within the grounds.

Benches have been placed at the starting place of all events. Contestants will be required to occupy these while waiting for roll call or for the starting of the event.

Contestants will positively be prohibited from standing at the finish of the races.

The following events will be called at 1.30 p. m.: 100 yards dash, 120 yards hurdle, pole vault, high jump and hammer throw. At 1.45 the contestants are expected to be on the field as roll call will be made at that time. Each of the foregoing events will be commenced promptly at 2 p. m.

Art. 10, under "Laws of Athletics," says: "The contestant shall inform himself of the time at which he must compete and will report promptly." This will be interpreted to mean that an event will not be delayed for tardy competitors. If they are not in time they will lose their opportunity to contest.

Contestants in the track events are expected to report at the starting place of their event at the time the previous event commences so as to answer roll call which will be made at that time.