Sound Money Parade.

The Sound Money parade, which will take place in Boston next Monday night, will be the only parade made up exclusively of college men. Divisions from Williams, Technology, Worcester Tech., Brown, Boston University and Tufts will probably take part. The Boston police department will furnish a squad of mounted officers, who will lead the parade. Governor Wolcott, Mayor Quincy and others have been asked to review the demonstration.

The Harvard division, which will be the most prominent in the parade, will be under the marshalship of W. S. Garrison, Jr. Old John and Annex on a dray will be prominent features. The Glee Club will march in a body and sing popular airs along the route. Red lights, to be furnished by the club, will be distributed on Monday. Several bands have been engaged. The transparencies will be confined to opinions of Bryan and Sound Money, the non-partisan element in the parade not allowing the use of the names of either Palmer and Buckner or McKinley and Hobart. The great non-partisan parade in New York City is sufficient proof that such a scheme is practical. The red caps and gowns to be used in the Republican parade will also be used on Monday night. All men who desire uniforms may obtain them at Republican Club headquarters as soon as they are ready.

The following marshals have been added to the list: '97, F. G. Shaw, A. M. Beale, F. M. Weld, S. L. Pitts; '98, M. T. Hastings, A. S. Walker; '99, C. Thomson, G. W. Thompson, W. Adams, B. Curtis, F. Blatchford.