Intercollegiate Shoot Postponed.

The triangular shoot with Princeton and Yale has been postponed until Saturday morning, owing to Princeton's in ability to get here on Friday.

This match is for the Intercollegiate Cup offered by "Shooting and Fishing." The conditions are as follows: First, each team is composed of five men; second, each man shoots at thirty birds, sixteen yards rise, thrown from three unknown traps five yards apart; third, ten gauge guns are penalized two yards; fourth, broken pigeons, or pigeons not properly thrown, are no birds; fifth, a misfire does not count, but, if the wrong trigger is pulled, or if the safety is not pushed up, the bird is lost. The match will begin at ten o'clock.

The make-ups of the Yale and Princeton teams have not yet been received. Of the five places on the Harvard team three will in all probability be filled by P. Bancroft '99, G. H. Kinnicutt '98, and W. S. Stover L. S. S. The other two have not yet been chosen.

Next week a handicap match open to all members of the club will be started. All men who wish to enter it should come out today, in order that they may be classified. New members, who have never shot at the grounds, will be allowed two thirds of the handicap limit. Entries should be made to H. F. Lunt, 27 Thayer Hall, before Monday afternoon. The conditions and handicaps of the match will be announced Monday.

The shoot this afternoon will last from two to half past four. There will be team practice tomorrow at the usual time.