Reunion of Pow Wow Law Club.

The Pow Wow Law Club will hold a twenty-fifth anniversary and reunion at the Hotel Vendome in Boston on the evening of April 4. The club, which was the first one in the school, was founded in the winter of 1870-71, Professor Ames being one of the charter members. The present Supreme Court is consequently the twenty-fifth in the history of the club. It has been the custom for the undergraduate clubs to have dinners, but anything like a reunion has never before been attempted.

The success of the affair is assured by the great interest taken by the original members. They were consulted before any plans were made and promised hearty support. They were of great help in securing the names and addresses of the past members. By their aid the secretary of the committee on arrangements, W. F. Corliss, has obained the names and addresses of 268 past members now living. To them all invitations have recently been sent. Though the final date for answering is not to be until April 1, a large number have accepted, enough so that there can be no doubt of success.

Professor James Barr Ames will be the toastmaster. The list of speakers chosen by him has not yet been announced.

Of the past members 102 are now living in Boston, 54 in New York. The rest are scattered throughout the country. Among the past members are the Lieutenant-Governor, ex-Mayor Matthews, Professors Taussig and Cummings, Judge Robert Grant, Mr. Justice Fesenden of the Massachusetts Supreme Court, and Hon. Austen G. Fox, chairman of the New York Bar Commissioners. The last named is one of the most enthusiastic supporters. He is coming from New York for the occasion. Several other New York men have accepted and a large number of men living in Boston. All the members of the club now in the school have accepted.