Freshman Crew Statistics.

The statistics of the Freshman Crew as they are rowing at present are as follows:

Stroke-E. N. Boardman, Jr., who came from Noble and Greenough's School, and rowed for three years on the B. A. A. junior crew. His age is 20 years, weight 156 lbs. and height 5 ft. 10 in. Boardman's home is in Boston.

No. 7-C. H. McDuffie, from Manchester, N. H. He prepared at St. Paul's School, where he rowed two years on the Halcyon crews. His age is 19 years, weight 165 lbs., and height 6 ft.

No. 6-Clarke Thomson, of Philadelphia. Rowed four years in a four-oared boat without sliding seats at Groton School. Age 20 years, weight 169 lbs., and height 6 ft. 1-2 in.

No. 5-B. H. Whitbeck, from Rochester, N. Y. Prepared at St. Paul's School, where he rowed for two years on first crew Shattuck. Age 18 years, weight 160 lbs., and height 5 ft. 10 1-2 in.

No. 4-J. F. Perkins, of Milton, Mass. Prepared at Milton Academy and never rowed before he joined the fall Freshman crew. Age 18 years, weight 160 lbs., and height 6 ft.

No. 3-M. Donald (captain), of Brookline, Mass. Prepared at Roxbury Latin School and has had no experience in rowing.

No. 2-F. R. Swift, of New Bedford, Mass. Prepared at Milton Academy and rowed on the fall Freshman crew. Age 17 years, weight 162 lbs., and height 5 ft. 11 in.

Bow-B. H. Dibblee, from Ross, California. Prepared at Groton School and has, never rowed before. Age 19 years, weight 145 lbs., and height 5 ft. 8 in.

Coxswain-F. R. Plumb, from Philadelphia. Weight 110 lbs.

Substitutes:

J. B. Holden, Jr., of Boston, Mass. Prepared at Hopkinson School and never had any experience in rowing. Age 19 years, weight 166 lbs., and height 5 ft. 9 1-2 in.

G. D. Marvin, of New Rochelle, N. Y. Prepared for college with tutor. Rowed on New York Athletic Club senior crew for two years. Age 22 years, weight 155 lbs., and height 5 ft. 11 in.

H. Sampson, from New York City. Prepared for college with tutor, and rowed on the fall Freshman crew. Age 20 years, weight 141 lbs., and height 5 ft. 9 in.