Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notice.

TUTORING for Mid-year Exams.: French A, 1a, 1b, 1c, 2a, 2c, 6, 6c; German A, B, C, 1a, 1b, 1c, E, F, G, 2a.

E. T. LAMBERT, A. B., 15 Remington St., opp. Ware Hall.80 12

TRACEY'S Cafe and Dining Rooms for students. Meal tickets, 18 meals, $5.00. Unequalled board and best of service. Club tables to let. 77 12

TUTORING.- English A, 1, 2, 8, 11, and 28. French A, 1b, 1c, 2a, 2c, and 6. Economics 1, etc. Government 1 and 10. Semitic 6 and 12. History 1, 10, 11, and 13. Phil. 1a, 1b. E. Gordon Parker, A. M., 16 Dunster Hall. 78 6

ERNEST W. CLARK, plumber, next to Ramsden's, makes a specialty of gas fixtures, lamps, chimneys and electrical work. Orders taken for Welsbach lights.

74 10

BOXING.- Do you want to take boxing lessons? If so there is no better man than Wm. S. Gordon, who has been appointed instructor at the Gymnasium. Lessons at Gymnasium or at rooms. Wm. S. Gordon, 75 Boylston street, Boston. 27 tf

TUTORING.- Greek, Latin, German.

F. H. WALDEN, PH. D., 13 Mt. Auburn St.80 12

NOTICE to Students.- Having to meet some large payments the first of the year, I have decided to put in my entire stock of shoes and rubbers at less than cost price. This is really the biggest reduction in the price of first class goods ever seen in Cambridge. Look in the window and be convinced. Now is your chance, for cash.

NEWMAN THE SHOEMAN.tf

PROFESSOR FOLEY teacher of Boxing. One of the best teachers of the art in America. Students taught at their rooms or Gymnasium. Inquire or write to Prof. Foley, Hemingway Gymnasium.

82 2

PROF. H. E. MUNROE, select dancing class at Eberle Hall, Union Square, Somerville. Opens next Friday evening. Beginners at 7.45; advanced at 9.30 to 12. Terms, gentlemen $5.00 or ladies $3.00. This school is very popular with students, over twenty having already joined this class. 82 3