Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male
Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest
Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections
City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum
FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End
At the Pierian Concert in Quincy, Saturday evening, the following programme was rendered:
1. The Stars and Stripes Forever, Sousa.
2. Selections from "Faust," Gounod.
3. Songs: a. "Where be Going," Old Welsh Air.
b. The Laird O'Cock-Pen," Scotch Air.
G. F. Root.
4. Au Moulin, Gillet.
5. Aphrodite Waltz, Jaxone.
6. Three Dances from Henry VIII, E. German.
1. Morris Dance.
2. Shepherd's Dance.
3. Torch Dance.
7. Violin Solo, "Zigeuner Tanz," Natchez.
Carl S. Oakman 1900.
8. Selections from "The Serenade," Herbert.
9. Overture to "Fool's Gold," J. A. Loud '98.
(Pi Eta Theatricals, 1897).
10. Up the Street, Morse.
Want to keep up with breaking news? Subscribe to our email newsletter.