Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Sophomore Debating Club.

An enthusiastic meeting of the Sophomore Debating Club was held last evening in Sever 11. The question debated was: "Resolved, That all matters of policy pertaining to the management of athletic teams, except the election of captains, should be left to the decision of the whole undergraduate body assembled in mass meeting." T. H. Eaton and E. L. Adams spoke on the affirmative; J. M. Kullmer and L. K. Clark on the negative. By the decision of the judges the affirmative won. A large number of men spoke from the floor. After the debate a largely attended smoker was held in Grays 11 in honor of the team which represented the club in the Freshman-Sophomore inter-club debate. A number of speeches were made, urging participation in the trials for the Princeton debate.

R. C. Hatch was elected as the Sophomore member of the Advisory Committee on Debating.

Columbia will meet Brown in track athletics at Providence on May 7, and Princeton at Princeton on May 21.

The University of Wisconsin has accepted challenges for debates with the Universities of Illinois and Iowa.