Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Harvard Professors Abroad.

Professor C. L. Smith of the Latin Department is spending his Sabbatical year at Rome, where he has charge of the "School of Classical Studies." During the spring, however, he intends to visit Naples and Pompeii for the purpose of study.

Professor E. S. Sheldon, head of the Department of "Romance Philology," is in Berlin on a full year's absence. According to his present plans he expects to return about the first of next June.

Assistant Professor P. H. Hanus, who has charge of the "History and Art of Teaching," has been making an inspection of the schools in England and France. He is now at Leipzig.

Assistant Professor H. K. Schilling first went to Leipzig, but he is at present in Berlin, engaged in finishing his edition of Schiller's "Wallenstein," which he has been preparing for some time. He will remain in Berlin until April.

Assistant Professor R. Thaxter, of the Department of Botany, has been in Florida since September, collecting plants and studying. This winter he expects to go to Jamaica, provided the yellow fever permits; and during the spring he will visit Europe, spending his time principally in France and Germany.