Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Cups for Freshman Eleven.

The cups presented by the Athletic Committee to the members of the Freshman football team who played in the Yale and Pennsylvania games have now arrived and are on exhibition in the CRIMSON window. The cups are of pewter, tall, and very handsome in shape. The bottom of each cup is glass with a transparency photograph of the team printed on it. On the front of the cup is the University seal with above it the inscription: "Presented by the Athletic Committee in behalf of the H. U. F. B. A. to-," and below it "for excelling in football." The score of one or of both games as the case may be follows this.

The names of the men who played in both games are: B. L. Kasson, W. Reid, D. P. White, I. W. Kendall, O. D. Talbot, J. Lawrence, Jr., S. G. Ellis, H. H. Peyton, J. W. Hallowell. The names of the men who played in only one game are W. R. Lawrence, C. H. Jaynes, S. Whitney, B. Taylor, F. L. Burnett, C. H. Brayton, C. D. Daly, H. C. Hawkins.

These cups will be on exhibition till Monday afternoon when the men may get them by calling for them.