Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male
Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest
Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections
City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum
FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End
The scores of the first round of the whist tournament must be in before midnight, Feb 23. The two couples in each section winning the most games will enter the second round.
The tournament committee has drawn up the following rules to govern all matches.
1. A match shall consist of sixteen hands and the replay.
2. Every couple shall play a match with every other couple in the same section.
3. All tie matches shall be played off.
4. The laws of the American Whist League shall govern all matches, the penalty for a revoke being the loss of two tricks.
5. Hearts shall be trumps in all matches.
6. The scores of all matches, signed by both couples, must be left at Hollis 10.
7. After the replay has begun, none of the players shall look at the original score until all the hands have been replayed. A fifth person, however, may announce gains or losses on hands as played.
8. All disputed points shall be referred to the committee.
E. D. FULLERTON, N. S. KELLY, A. R. CAMPBELL, Committee
Want to keep up with breaking news? Subscribe to our email newsletter.