Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Official Notice.

FRENCH 1A.- There will be a second and final enrolment at the recitation, today, at 10 o'clock, in Sever 11.

FRENCH 7.- There will be a second and final enrolment at the first lecture in the course today, at 11 o'clock, in Sever 23.

F. C. DE SUMICHRAST.ENGLISH 22.- The lists of the two sections are now posted outside of Sever 11. Section I meets Tuesday, at 1.30, in Sever 11.

LEWIS E GATES.ENGLISH C.- The Class in English C. will register in U. E. R. from 12-1 Tuesday. There will not be any meeting at 1.30 and 3.30 before Thursday. Each student should get a registration card at one of the entrances to the room, fill it out according to the directions on the blackboard, and leave it with Mr. Hull be at the back of the room. Mr. Baker will be at the desk to answer any necessary questions.

Candidates for Second-Year or Final Honors who desire to substitute their theses for the work in English C. should consult Mr. Baker on Tuesday in regard to the matter.

FRENCH 3.- There will be a second and final enrolment at the recitation today at 3.30, in Sever 19.

FRENCH V.- There will be a second and final enrolment at the recitation today at 2.30 in Sever 19.

ALPHONSE BRUN.