Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notice.

HARVARD MEN.- Ducharme's barber shop is the only one reserved for your patronage in Cambridge. For years with Young's Hotel. Now post office block. At popular prices. Bring your razors for sharpening, etc. 2 tf

TYPEWRITING, Weaver 44 College House

ERNEST W. CLARK, plumber, next to Ramsden's, makes a speciality of gas fixtures, lamps, chimneys and electrical work. Orders taken for Welsbach lights.

74 10

BOXING.- Do you want to take boxing lessons? If so there is no better man than Wm. S. Gordon, who has been appointed instructor at the Gymnasium. Lessons at Gymnasium or at rooms. Wm. S. Gordon, 35 Boylston Street, Cambridge. 27tf

C. A. SCOTT and Co., 2a Beacon street, Boston, are seeking candidates for position in a Boys College Preparatory School, to begin work in Sept. Teachers of Classics, salary, $1000 and Living, History and English, same salary; French and German, $900 and living, are wanted. Desired qualifications-men who fitted at St. Paul's, St. Marks, Lawrenceville, or Groton; single; two years' experience; churchmen. 74 3

BOXING lessons taught by one of the best teachers of the art in America. Students taught at their rooms or Gym. Inquire or write to Prof. Foley, at the Hemenway Gym. 77 5

GEORGE T. MOFFATT is the only shorthand stenographer in Cambridge that makes a specialty of students' work. He pays special attention to typewriting Themes, Theses, Forensics and Briefs. Low rates for Dictation. Crimson office.

UNEQUALLED board and best of service can be obtained at Tracey's, 1190 Massachusetts Ave. Pleasant, sunny and well furnished rooms for club tables. 74 tf

SEMITIC 6, 12, English 8, Latin 10, Philosophy 5, History 1, 9, 10, 11, 12, 19, Fine Arts 3, Government 1. Tutoring.

WILLIAM W. NOLEN, 2 Manter Hall.77 22

CHEMISTRY B, 1, 2, 4, 5, tutoring. Six years experience.

JOHN W. DOW, A. B., K. L. MARK, 503 Craigie Hall, evenings. 11 Boylston Hall, 9 a. m. 6 p. m. 77 27TRACEY'S Cafe and Dining Rooms for students. Meal tickets, 18 meals, $5.00. Unequalled board and best of service. Club tables to let. 77 12

NOTICE to Students.- Having to meet some large payments the first of the year, I have decided to put in my entire stock of shoes and rubbers at less than cost price. This is really the biggest reduction in the price of first class goods ever seen in Cambridge. Look in the window and be convinced. Now is your chance, for cash.

NEWMAN THE SHOEMAN.tf