Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

PRINCETON DEBATE.

First Trial to Choose Harvard Representatives Tonight in Fogg Art Museum.

The first of the three trial debates to choose Harvard's representatives in the annual debate with Princeton on May 4, will be held in the Fogg Art Museum at 7.30 this evening. The judges will be Professor James Barr Ames of the Law School, Professor G. P. Baker, Mr. J. J. Hayes, F. W. Dallinger '93, and E. H. Warren '95.

In accordance with the plan adopted last week by the committee on intercollegiate debating, the men speaking at the first trial this evening will each be allowed five minutes. The men chosen at the trial will speak at the second trial debate to be held next week, probably on Tuesday evening.

Should the number of speakers tonight be very large, the committee have reserved the right to continue the first trial tomorrow evening. All men intending to speak at the first trial tonight, must hand in their names to a member of the committee at least fifteen minutes before the debate, and the order in speaking will be determined by lot. Men who do not hand in their names will not be allowed to speak until the end of the trial.

The subject for debate is the one already chosen for the Princeton debate: "Resolved, That the present restrictions on immigration into the United States are insufficient."