Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

No Headline

The work of the eleven on Saturday was very gratifying to all who are interested in Harvard foot-ball. Here we had an eleven composed of new and inexperienced men, men who have played but this year and who had no traditions to help them: yet they went on the field against what Yale believed to be as strong an eleven as she has ever had, and never breaking, played, a first class scientific, up-hill game. They had little time to get into shape and were not as well up in some of the refinements of the game as Yale, but they played as strong a game as any previous Harvard eleven has ever done, and showed that they have the stuff in them out of which a first class eleven can be made. With another year's work, which more than half the men will get, there is no reason why we should not be able to defeat Yale and Princeton. One thing especially, the eleven showed to every one who saw the game, that is, that there is no inherent reason why Harvard should not play as scientific a game as Yale, though in past years we have never done so. The eleven has worked hard, and the results have been in proportion.