Annual Report Finds Harvard Kennedy School Faculty Remains Largely White, Male

Harvard Square Celebrates Oktoberfest

Harvard Corporation Members Donated Big to Democrats in 2020 Elections

City Council Candidates Propose Strategies for Supporting Low-Income Residents at Virtual Forum

FAS Dean Gay Hopes to Update Affiliates on Ethnic Studies Search by Semester’s End

Special Notice.

THE old stand at Foster's is the best place in Cambridge to get a good lunch. All kinds of temperance drinks. 7 tf

FALL RIVER LINE.- Pullman vestibuled express trains, leave Boston from Park Square. Steamers leave New York from Pier 18, foot of Murray street. L. H. Palmer, Agent, No. 3 Old State House, Boston.

MISS POST' S School for Instruction in Dancing at Pierce Hall, Copley Square, Boston. Private lessons a specialty. Monday evenings a special class for instruction in the new dances. Office hours 9-11 a. m. daily. 1 tf

PRESCOTT HALL.- A few suites for next year; study, two bed-rooms and bath-room with outside window; gymnasium and shower in basement; prices reduced. Apply to janitor or to Ellis and Melledge.

RATTLE spent yesterday afternoon at the Riverside Recreation Grounds studying the guide books and canoeing maps of England, France and Germany. He says that he has laid out a summer's trip of five thousand miles.

THE College Athlete offers liberal terms to agents in the University. We have an opening for an undergraduate with a chance to make money. Not a subscription agency. Address, 6 Beacon St., Boston.

LIGHT BATTERY A, M. V. M.- If they go into the U. S. Service may not need English Cricketing Suits this season, but L. P. Hollander and Co., who have just imported a large assortment of these goods wish to call attention of all Harvard men to them. 61 tf